Enter First Name
Enter Bib Number
Passport/National Identity Number
Enter Passport/National Identity Number
Enter Phone Number
Enter MPESA Code
Marathon Category/ Event
Select Marathon Category
42.2KM Full Marathon
5KM Corporate Marathon(Fun Marathon)
Terms and Conditions
1. I accept that and agree to parcipate in the Event on the basis that the organizers undertake no responsibility for my personal health and/or safety during the Event and that such responsibility is mine alone. I agree that any claim or claims that I may have concerning or arising out of my parcipaon in the Event against the organizers shall be determined exclusively by the courts of Kenya and in accordance with Kenyan law.
2. I have been briefed on and acknowledge and accept the risks associated with parcipaon in the Event at the Venue, including risks associated with the risk of dehydraon, unpredictable weather and rough terrain. I therefore undertake this Event of enrely my own volion and at my own risk.
3. I understand that Parcipaon in the Event is subject to the organizer's right of admission and right of ejecon without any compensaon for failure to comply with these terms and condions. I acknowledge that the organizers reserve the right to cancel, postpone, interrupt or postpone the event due to government cancellaon, adverse weather, acts of God, civil disorder and acts of terror.
4. I understand that all parcipants of the Full marathon must be over 18 years of age and that all parcipants must ensure they are medically ﬁt to parcipate in the race.
5. I irrevocably consent to the use of my images in any medium including live recordings, sll photography, ﬁlming and sound recording, and consent to the free use of any such images or recordings by the Organizers and sponsors.
6. I understand that the entry or use of any prohibited or controlled substances under applicable statutes and regulaons is strictly prohibited.
7. I have been briefed on and I fully understand that no pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport (eg.in-line skates, prams, push-chairs, shoes with rollers etc.) are allowed on the course. I further understand that No result or medal will be given to runners who start in the wrong start assigned to them by the organizer.
8. I understand that the organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to applicants who declare false informaon on their entry form, or who have been banned from compeon under IAAF/AK jurisdicon or who is/ have taken banned substances or who do not meet the entry requirements as stated in the Rules and Regulaons.
9. I have been briefed and understand that Road closures will be lied aer ﬁve hours and that Any Marathon parcipant who has not completed the marathon course aer ﬁve hours will be picked by a trail vehicle. I further understand and agree that the judge's decision will be made at their absolute discreon, and it will be ﬁnal.
10. I shall abide by all the instrucons issued to me by the organizers, security personnel and race oﬃcials including staying in designated areas.
11. I have full/comprehensive medical insurance including that which cover for emergency medical evacuaon. I accept full responsibility for any costs associated with my requiring medical assistance or evacuaon not being covered by my insurance policy. I further acknowledge that if the organizers are required to pay evacuaon, medical, accommodaon and other expenses on my behalf, whether or not I have insurance, I am liable to reimburse the Organizers in full for such expenses.
12. I hereby expressly assume and indemnify, release and hold harmless the Organizers and associates from all liability, blame and responsibility, direct or indirect, in the event of any illness, personal injury accidents, claims losses, and/or damage to personal property which might occur now and/or in the future however this might be caused through my parcipaon in the event and/or my general presence at the venue.
13. I acknowledge and agree that I am waiving my rights to bring a court acon or any other proceeding whatsoever, in any jurisdicon, to recover compensaon or obtain any other remedy for any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property and/or other damages related to me or any children within my care and control.
14. These condions of parcipaon are accepted on my behalf and on behalf of any minors accompanying me, and shall be binding on my assigns, heirs and legal representaves and on those of any minors accompanying me, and I fully understand that by signing these condions of parcipaon I release the Organizers and their respecve employees, agents, and oﬃcers from any culpability or liability on the terms set out herein.
I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.